With Renu fresh multi-purpose lens solution, your eyes will enjoy a fresh lens feeling when you put on your contact lenses. Removes protein, cleans, conditions and disinfects your contact lenses. Clinically proven ingredient ensures excellent protein removal. No protein buildup means clean contacts and clear vision. Unsurpassed in fighting germs so your can wear contact lenses with confidence.
- Removes protein, cleans, conditions and disinfects your contact lenses.
- Clinically proven ingredient ensures excellent protein removal.
- No protein buildup means clean contacts and clear vision.
- Unsurpassed in fighting germs so your can wear contact lenses with confidence.
- Conditions the surface of your contact lenses to retain moisture and provide lasting fresh lens comfort all day.
- Please read all label information upon delivery
Health Concern: Contact Lens Care Dry Eyes Eye Care Vision & Eye Health
Ingredients: Contents: a Sterile, Isotonic Solutions That Contains Poloxamine, Poloxamer 181, Diglycine, Sodium Citrate, Boric Acid, Sodium Borate, Edetate, Disodium and Sodium Chloride and Preserved with a Triple Disinfectant System (Polyaminopropyl Biguanide 0,00005%, Polyquaternium 0,00015% and Alexidine 0,0002%).
Instructions: See inside carton for directions for use and important safety information. Storage: You may store your lenses up to a maximum of 30 days in the unopened lens case. If stored longer than 30 days between wear, you need to follow the cleaning and disinfecting steps prior to lens insertion. Always consult your eye care professional prior to switching to any other multi-purpose solution or if you have questions about your eyes.
What is my face shape?
In order to choose properly, you first need to identify your facial features. There are 5 main categories of face shapes:
To assess your own facial structure keep reading but remember that this is a guide, not a rulebook- if you like the look of a frame on yourself, own it! Making your own style rules can be a fun and expressive way to show your individual personality and spirit.
If you’re looking for assistance to achieve a classically good looking pair for your face shape, however, read on for our tips on assessing your own face and choosing a frame that will accentuate the advantages you were born with!
Round faces are all soft curves and smooth lines with a face that is roughly the same width from the jaw up through to the brow. With round faces, the cheeks are usually full and the chin is rounded with very few angles. Unlike some other face shapes, a round face is often very distinguished because it is all about the curves.
The most important thing to remember when choosing glasses for round face shapes is to select frames that work to add angles. They look great in bold, angular glasses with clean lines.
Below are a few tips to keep in mind when you search.
- Rectangular frames: break up the face structure, which can make your face appear longer and thinner.
- Angular and geometric frames: add some sharper, more distinct lines to your face in order to create a balance.
- Upswept frames such as cat-eye or D-frame: if you have full-bodied curvy cheeks, try to draw attention to them while simultaneously placing the focus on your eyes.
Triangular faces are widest on the bottom, narrowest on top. So you want to find a mirror-opposite frame: bold on top, light on the bottom. With a mix of round and angular shapes such as the following will particularly fit triangular faces:
- cat-eyes glasses
And if you want to make a bolder statement, a round style offers an interesting juxtaposition to angular features.
Square faces often have bold, angular features and cut a clean, straight line from the forehead to the jaw. Rounded and thinner frames that are slightly wider on the side will have a harmonious and natural look on square faces.
Square-shaped faces will want to choose the opposite shape for glasses such as:
- round glasses
- oval shaped frames
You will want frames that are proportional to the length and width of your face. Round and oval-shaped frames will soften the hard angles in a square shaped face and add balance. They also suit diamond-shaped faces.
Draw attention away from the angles: The best way to flatter the facial features of a square face is to bring the attention away from the square shape with coloured frames.
People with oval faces fit with most frame shapes. With a narrower forehead and slightly narrow chin, oval is considered the most universal face shape — so have fun with the latest trends because most work for you.
This, however, doesn’t mean that you can pick up any frame off the shelf. A frame should emphasize the strong points and deemphasize the weak points of your face so that your face looks perfectly balanced. For an oval face, it means emphasizing the natural balance of the face and adding angles to its soft curves.
Look for a frame that is as wide as the widest part of your face, which is the area around the eyes. In this respect, the most suitable eyeglasses frames for oval faces are:
- rectangular or
- geometric shapes.
Heart-shaped faces are widest at the brow, narrowing down through to the chin with high cheekbones. This face shape can be either long or round and often gives the owner a sweet and cheerful look.
This is typically thought of as the most versatile of all the face shapes. They look great in winged-out frames that jut out slightly wider than their forehead and rounded bases to balance and complement their features such as:
- Bottom-heavy frames: If your chin is especially narrow, you may wish to create a bit more width.
- Frame with low-set temples: If you’re conscious of your forehead’s width, choosing this style will draw attention downward, emphasizing the lower part of your face.
- Oval-shaped frames: if you have a pointy chin by selecting an oval frame shape works wonders for drawing attention upward toward your eyes.
- Light-coloured or rimless frames: minimize the look of glasses on your heart-shaped face by selecting a style with an unobtrusive frame.